Your Life, Your Assets, Our Priority.
Whether you’re looking for personal car insurance in South Jersey, homeowners insurance, flood insurance or a personal umbrella insurance policy to protect your assets, Paparone Insurance matches you with the best possible coverage for your needs from national and regional carriers that are highly rated and trusted.
Paparone Insurance knows that your home is your most valuable asset. We work with many homeowner insurance carriers that offer policies with various coverage levels and provisions. We sort through the variables, from differences in deductibles to coverage exclusions, to match you with the best insurance for your home, your needs and your budget.
We also recommend coverage limits, and explain the homeowners policy to you, point by point. Best of all, in the event of a claim, we will communicate on your behalf with your home’s insurance provider and will work to expedite the claims process.
- Flood is not covered under a home insurance policy.
- There’s a difference between insuring your home for replacement cost instead of market value.
- Most homeowners insurance policies offer limited coverage for jewelry and fine arts but that additional coverage can be purchased under a homeowners insurance policy with a rider.
- Some insurance providers will not insure homeowners with certain breeds of dogs, or those who have a trampoline, a diving board or skateboard ramps on their property.
With so many insurance carriers to choose from, buying personal auto insurance in New Jersey can be time-consuming and confusing.
Paparone Insurance can help.
First, remember that auto insurance policies are not created equal. Therefore, price should not be the only factor you consider when buying insurance for your vehicle. Choosing the right levels of auto coverage will protect you, your personal assets, your property and your future, in the event of an accident.
- Do your policy limits provide adequate coverage?
- Will you be covered if an uninsured or underinsured motorist hits you?
- Is your right to sue protected under your current auto insurance policy
- Are your personal injury protection limits high enough?
As independent insurance agents we have the ability to quote multiple carriers to ensure the coverage at a competitive price.
If you were sued, would your auto insurance or homeowners insurance coverage be enough to protect your personal assets and future income from being lost?
Personal umbrella insurance provides that added protection.
A personal umbrella policy provides excess liability coverage above your auto and homeowner limits. The added protection that an umbrella policy provides can make the difference between losing everything you own in a lawsuit when you are found at fault, or being protected against claims that could take away everything you own and have worked for, including future earnings.
In certain low-lying and flood-prone areas of New Jersey, homeowners who have mortgages are required to have personal flood insurance. Hurricane Sandy proved, however, that even towns not prone to flooding could sustain significant damage due to flood. Clearly, you don’t need to live in a floodplain to purchase or be protected by flood insurance.
Paparone Insurance has significant expertise in flood insurance and can help New Jersey homeowners purchase a flood insurance policy through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
- Most homeowners do not realize that a homeowner’s insurance policy does not cover damages caused by a flood. Only flood insurance provides flood protection. This is critical because just a few inches of water can cause tens of thousands of dollars for those who do not have flood insurance. You can get optional contents coverage as part of your flood insurance policy coverage, as well.
- Flood insurance is available for owners and renters of residential or commercial property. Homeowners and renters flood insurance, condominium flood insurance and commercial flood insurance all provide protection in the event of a flood.
- Differences in flood insurance prices are related to your home’s elevation and location, among other factors.
Request a Quote!
Getting a no-obligation quote from Paparone Insurance is easy! Just fill out the appropriate form from the list above, and we’ll get back to you within two working days with a simple, preliminary quote. Our roster of professional insurance carriers allow us to offer the most comprehensive insurance policies at surprisingly low rates. With a staff of seasoned experts in the personal and commercial fields, you’ll find that dealing with Paparone Insurance will make it easy.
If you’d like to just talk to us, use the “ Contact Us” button and we’ll be sure to respond quickly.