Paparone Insurance wishes everyone a Safe and Happy New Year! Celebrate with this old family recipe for a punch often served by Sam and Bette Ann Paparone at New Year’s Eve parties. It’s delicious, festive looking and non-alcoholic, just right for a party! It’s best served in a punch bowl, with the scoops of sherbert floating on top, slowly dissolving.
Cranberry Lemon Punch
- 2 cups very cold ice water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- approximately 2 cups lemon sherbert, frozen scoops
Shortly before guests arrive….
- Combine the cold water, sugar and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Add the cold cranberry juice and ginger ale. Stir slightly.
- Top with scoops of sherbert
If you have a large punch bowl, you may want to double or triple the recipe. Enjoy!
For more information on Paparone Insurance, located in southern New Jersey, call 856-435-5050 or visit www.sjpaparoneinsurance.com. We can help you find just the right homeowners, auto, flood, and business insurance at the right price.