Here’s an easy to make appetizer that’s sure to please Super Bowl party guests! Everyone at Paparone Insurance of Stratford, NJ will be huddled around televisions this Sunday, watching the big game and indulging in delicious food. May your favorite team win!
Tex Mex Dip
- 2 cans Frito’s Bean Dip
- 3 ripe Avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet dry taco seasoning
- 1 can pitted black olives
- 3 tomatoes
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar chess
- 1 bunch scallions/green onions
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Mash the ripe avocados, adding the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning together.
- Dice or slice the black olives.
- Seed the tomatoes, then chop.
- Chop or slice the scallions.
- Layer the ingredients into a serving bowl or dish in the following order:
- Bean Dip
- Sour cream and mayonnaise mixture
- Shredded cheese
- Refrigerate until needed, then serve with tortilla chips on side.
Enjoy the big game! Paparone Insurance has been a trusted insurance advisor to individuals, families and businesses since 1957. As an independent insurance broker, we can help you find the best insurance to fit your needs. For more information on home, auto, or business insurance in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, you can visit our website, or the office in Stratford, NJ, or call us at 856-435-5050.